
Jakye
What a fun time I had taking pictures of Jakye. We had decided to meet at McKenzie Park downtown. Little did we know that they were having the March of Dimes Walk-a-thon there today. We did manage to get some pictures by the fountain (which wasn't working). Then, we walked about a block down the street to the marina to get pictures with boats in the background. After that, we drove to 6th Street to get pictures of the Panama City Downtown sign, then on to Beck Avenue for beach pictures. It took about 2 hours to do the pictures. Jakye told me the photographer the school hired was charging $999.00 plus shipping for four poses. You got about 100 pictures, but they were all taken inside the school and the photographer didn't even know how to pose the people. Deanna posed Jakye. I'm not all that great, but I do know some things to look for and I try to make my subjects look their best. I ended up taking around 100 different pictures in three different outfits. And we changed the backgrounds numerous times, so the pictures were all different. I just can't see paying over $1000.00 for senior pictures. You don't pay that much for Glamour Shots and they really make you look good.
After taking the pictures, I ran by Chick-Fil-A and got lunch for Penny and Swayde. She's not supposed to be driving after her surgery. She's having a little pain today. Sat and visited with them while we ate.
Went to Bare Beauty and got some lipstick, then to Wal-Mart to get a fan for the living room. Vance still hasn't turned on the air conditioner. Most of the time, I'm okay. But sometimes I do get hot. I'm just so glad I'm completely over the hot flashes. If I was still having them, he would have turned on the A/C or we'd be divorced or worse.
I started printing Jakye's pictures and realized I was about to run out of ink, so I went to Office Max and bought ink. Also went by Winn-Dixie and got charcoal, potatoes and sour cream. Vance cook T-bones. They were so good. T-bone is my favorite steak and they are hard to find.
Printed out Jakye's pictures. There were some really good ones. Here is a sampling:




No comments:
Post a Comment