Boy, was I busy at work today! Naturally, cause it was timesheet Friday, but I was also helping the Chipley office by doing Gene's timesheets. When I first got to work, I was afraid I'd have to work late to get them all done, but by lunch, I knew I was almost done. Just a few more after lunch and I was good to go.
Tabitha and I met at Ross' at lunch to look for Easter dresses. She found three for me, but none for her. I ended up buying all three so I'll have at least three summer dresses to wear to church. I'm tired of wearing all black every Sunday.
I finished my timesheets around 2:30, so I was able to do a little filing. Gloria called me to see if I needed any Pampered Chef items. Jacki is in town and wanted to get up an order. If she gets an order of $150 or more, she can claim her trip on her business account. I talked to Jacki and she told me to go to www.pamperedchef.com and look at the products and make out a list. Of course, I found tons of things that I'd like to have and I am going to order a few of them. It was good talking to Jacki. She and Michael and the kids, Kenneth, Richard and Mykayla are living in California now. She used to sing on the Praise & Worship team with me. We were just talking about her last week during practice and saying that she would be perfect to lead this one song that we were practicing. She's got a beautiful voice.
I went by Payless Shoes to buy some white shoes for Easter after work. Ended up with two pair since they were $9.99 each. Was really tired when I got home.
Kim called around 9:00 and we talked about the invitations for Chad and Tabitha's house dedication. She had written something really pretty, so she emailed it to me and I added a picture to it and printed 50 invitations out. I keep a supply of cardstock and notecard paper on hand, plus envelopes. She's going to come by tomorrow and pick them up and mail them out. The house dedication is next Sunday afternoon at 3:00. I'm so excited for them.
Well, it's midnight, so I guess I better go to bed. The dogs are barking to get back inside. That's my cue to get up from this computer and head for bed.
Good night and God bless......................
Saturday, April 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment