The end result of our work Saturday. We need to have the driveway pressure washed. I think Penny's boyfriend has a pressure washer that we might be able to borrow or pay him to clean it for us.
Finally made it to the safety meeting. Not much going on. They just told us that there will be two nurses hired to be advocates with families who have major illnesses or accidents. That sounds nice. They will talk to the doctors and the families and make sure the families know exactly what is going on, where the best possible treatment facility would be and help get you there. I think it's a good idea.
As usual on Mondays, I spend most of the day running reports and getting them out to the supervisors.
At lunch, I went to Kohl's to see if they might have a shelf that Vance could hang over my TV to put the DVD/VCR player on. No such luck. They did have a great sale going on. I tried on some tops, but they were knit and they just hugged the body. Not good when you're overweight. Looked for some shirts for Vance, but they didn't have any size small. Left there and went to Zaxby's and got a chicken salad sandwich plate. They have a great chicken salad sandwich.
Tabitha called around 2:00 to see if I could go pick up Hope. Just as she was about to leave work, four more tables filled up in her station. I hope they tipped well. Since Hope's school is only 8 blocks from work, I was able to pick her up and get her back to the office in about 20 minutes. Kim came down to the office and Hope entertained us. She was so funny. She drew pictures and told us stories. Tabitha came and got her. Hope called back and said "Thank you, Nonna for picking me up from school. Is the other girl there so I can talk to her?" She was talking about Kim, but she had already gone back to her office. I called Kim and she said "At least she thinks of us as girls instead of old ladies." She thinks of us as playmates. That's a good thing.
Worked till a little after 5:00 to finish up my reports. Stopped by Office Max to pick up some ink for my printer. By buying the ink, I got 8 free AA batteries. I've got some pictures I need to print before Wednesday for Phillip's retirement.
Vance's mom called to let me know that Mac is having surgery tomorrow. I can't remember if it's his hip or back. But I'm believing that it will completely stop his pain. He's already a walking miracle. He was supposed to have this surgery a couple of years ago and they found that he had cancer when they were doing the pre-op tests. God has completely healed him of the cancer and now he's strong enough to have surgery. I won't be able to go to the hospital because I've got a meeting in Chipley tomorrow.
Add Snippets to your site
Finally a scripture that pertains to my lack of sleep. I don't like to sleep; now I have a scripture to back me up. Thank You, Lord!
Guess I better get to bed. Goodnight and God bless...............


1 comment:
Hey Mom!
The entryway looks awesome! We can't wait to come and see y'all and see all the work you've done!
Praying for Mac today - keep us posted.
Post a Comment