Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Horatio Lives!

I guess you're wondering about the title. Well, I'm a huge fan of all the CSI series and tonight was the first one of the season for CSI-Miami. At the end of last season, Horatio was gunned down. Blood pooling under him and Ryan received a text message "It is Done". That left everybody thinking that Ryan had something to do with the shooting and you were pretty sure Horatio was dead. Well, tonight we found out it was all a set-up and Horatio was not dead after all. And Ryan was in on the ruse. Whew! I was so glad, cause I really like Horatio Cain.

We just don't know what to do about Mama. They want her to go home and she wants to stay. Medicare takes 45 days to activate. Mama is sure she can't make it on her own at home. She won't come stay with us cause she would still be alone all day. None of us can take her in because we all work and we can't quit our jobs. I'm getting her car. She and I have been talking about it for a couple of months now. I told her I wanted it and would let Chad and Tabitha have my car when they get rid of Tabitha's. That way they won't have a car payment. I wasn't going to give Mama one payment, but would pay her $100 a month to take care of her life insurance policy payment. Now, we don't know what to do. Penny is checking into what all Medicare needs from us.

Pray for Chad and Tabitha. Chad's boss called him last night and said he was having problems with his business and losing contracts, so he was dissolving the company. So, Chad lost his job. My friend, Olga, knows a lot of people here in town and she is going to try to help him find a job. Her own son needs a job. He lives in Crestview. His name is Nigel and he needs prayer, too.

One of the guys at work was standing at the candy machine when he saw a little mouse stick his head out from under it. I was by the coffee machine and we started looking for the mouse. I had a cup of tea in my hand and had backed up to my boss' door to look beside the machine. All of a sudden, I felt something rub against my ankle. My first thought was to throw the tea in somebody's face, cause I knew somebody had touched me and it wasn't the mouse. But, then I thought it might be my boss so I didn't throw the tea. I turned around and it was Ricky with a yardstick in his hand. I chased him into Kim's office and beat him on the arm. We all were cracking up and believe it or not, I didn't spill a drop of my tea. Chris saw the little mouse run out from the candy machine and down the hall and he scooted under the door of the utility room. It's amazing how they can squeeze under doors.

It's midnight and I'm tired, so I'm going to bed.
Goodnight and God bless...........................

No comments: