Friday, September 29, 2006

It's Almost Friday!

Gallivanting Photographer One more day until Friday and the Ladies Chill-Out. I am so looking forward to a day of relaxation and fellowship.

Only had 10 ARMS orders today, so that wasn't so bad. I'm beginning to get the hang of this new job. But the guys are still fighting for me. Now, they have gone to the President of the Union to try to get this taken away from me. Why fight it? Right now, it's job security. Yes, it keeps me tied to my computer all day, but I really like staying busy. I don't like to just sit around and do nothing. Before ARMS, I had some days like that but only when the supervisor failed to give me my timesheets. Then, I would have to work like crazy the next day to get the work done. At least I know that I am well thought of at work for these guys to go to bat for me. That's a good feeling.

Went to lunch with Daddy. I had invited Vance to join us since he was off work today, but he didn't show. He was busy doing yard work and he smashed his knee getting into his truck, so he was in some pain. He was limping when I got home.

Talked to Tabitha several times today. Trent was wanting to go to a skating party tonight, but I had to tell him that I was too busy. Had I known about it earlier in the week, I would have done all my packing and stuff before tonight. As it was, I had a lot to do. He was disappointed, but he understood. He's such a good kid. Tabitha is taking the kids to her sister's in Dothan tomorrow, so he will get to do some fun stuff with her. I'm letting Tab borrow my car cause her's needs a tune-up. That's one of the things I had to do - clean it out and get Vance to check the oil. She was working tonight, so I took it up to her and swapped cars. Kim and Gloria will ride with me and Tab will show up when she can.

I don't know why, but this time of the year, my hair starts falling out by the handfuls. It's done it my entire life. You would think it would thin out, but no, it's getting thicker. Kim even noticed it today. She said it looked so healthy. She's hoping the Vemma helps hers get thicker. I imagine it will. I've been on it four months now and my hair is thicker, my skin is clearer, and my nails are stronger than they have been since I was pregnant and taking pre-natal vitamins. Acid reflux is totally gone, praise the Lord!!! I just feel so much better.

Sharon, you asked about Terry. I heard today that he is doing much better physically, but he won't let anybody pray for him. When his brother lays hands on him and prays, he thrashes around in the bed and screams at him not to pray. Sounds almost like a scene from "The Exorcist." He needs some serious prayer for salvation and deliverance. And I know God can take care of not only the physical, but also the spiritual and emotional.

Well, I guess I better finish packing my stuff and get to bed. Good night and God bless......................

I stopped by Target and picked up some things to take to the retreat. I really needed a couple of large towels, so I picked up a couple. Got some hair color and had intended to color my hair tonight, but I didn't feel like it.

No comments: