Gallivanting Photographer I woke up this morning and almost called in and asked for a day of vacation. I just did not want to go to work, but I pushed myself and went anyway. I really wanted to curl up and go back to sleep.
Got to work and Kim and I talked about what a good service we had at church yesterday. I was heading back to my office when Sid stopped me and told me the guys would be calling me today to input completed orders for them. The ARMS system was implemented today. I wish somebody had given me a heads up. I trained on this about six months ago and haven't done anything since. There is a lot to remember, so I headed for my office to refresh my memory. I was grasping at straws when the first call came in. I managed to work that one up without any problems. The next one was one I was not at all familar with, so I had to call Pensacola for some help. This is really going to add a lot onto my workload. I don't know what I am going to do on timesheet Friday. And what if I have to take off? I don't have anybody to back me up. Sid was supposed to train as my backup, but he refused. These orders are supposed to be input as soon as the job is completed. That ties me to my desk all day. So, this was not a good day. I was so stressed. I was so glad when the day was over.
An update on Terry - he was bit three times by a pigmy rattler. They have given him 30 anti-venom shots and the family has been called in. The doctors don't give him much chance, but Jack says he is believing that God will perform a miracle. We are speaking life over Terry; that "he shall live and not die"....... Please continue praying. Thanks, Sharon, for the prayers of your Bible Study group.
Vance had to work on my car. The back door rubber gasket had come loose and the door wouldn't shut all the way, which meant it leaked when it rained. He got it fixed. Bless him, Lord!
Penny and Swayde stopped by the house to visit for a few minutes. Swayde is still getting in trouble at school. He got put on in-school suspension today for disrupting class, not walking in a straight line and picking his nose. His teacher is overly strict in my opinion. I think she is doing more harm than good. He feels like he is totally worthless and can't ever do anything right. It will be another week before they find out from the doctor if he has ADD/ADHD. Personally, I don't think so. Cause when he's with me, he is perfectly calm. You never even know he's around. I think all he needs is a couple of spankings at school like in the old days. We didn't have kids coming in killing other kids with guns. Kids nowadays get away with way too much. We need to bring prayer and Bible study back into the schools and good ole paddlings. For what it's worth, that's just my opinion.
I think it's time for me to go to bed. Good night and God Bless...........
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment