Monday, September 25, 2006

Sweet Sunday




Gallivanting Photographer Just a few more pictures from the wedding.

Got up early which surprised me since I only had four hours sleep. I'm obviously back to my normal self - not sleeping again. Was ready for church a full hour early.

Gave Jamie the album and CD's. He looked at the pictures and loved them. Whew! I pulled off another one! I don't know why I beat myself up so much. Had an awesome service. Pastor preached on the Jewish feasts. Had a time of prayer afterwards where he called up the intercessors and we prayed for people. Tabitha and the kids didn't come to church. I really miss them when they aren't there. As soon as I got to my car, I called to check on them. Chad said Tabitha and Hope were sick. I guess Hope brought something home from the daycare (or school as she calls it). She started in a daycare this week and she loves it. But the bad thing about daycares is all the sick kids and everything gets passed around.

I ran by the store and got some fruit and veggies. Ate an apple on the way home. I was starving. I'm doing much better if I eat five small meals a day. Fixed some lunch and then laid down for a four hour nap. I was so tired. I woke up just long enough to watch the end of the race - Jeff Burton won, then I was out again.

Debb called to request prayer for Jack Whetstine's brother, Terry. He got bit three times by a rattlesnake yesterday and is in critical condition. So, if you read this, please pray for him and pass his name along to any prayer lists you may have.

Didn't do much of anything this afternoon, but wash a couple of loads of clothes. Now, it's time for bed. Good night and God bless.......................

1 comment:

sharon b said...

Will pray for Terry at Monday Lady's prayer group. Have a good day...