Wednesday, September 20, 2006

It's Been a Long Day

Gallivanting Photographer Today was a very busy day and I just didn't feel quite up to par yet. Kim asked me this morning what was wrong with me. She said my eyes looked funny. They seemed to be dialated. Haven't taken any drugs of any kind, so that can't be the problem. I've been having problems with my eyes. I've got to have my contacts changed. I've been wearing them longer than I should. I usually stretch a year out of a 6-months supply, but I went over this year. Got an appointment next month to have my eyes checked. What the problem is could be that my eyes have gotten better. The doctor says every time I go that my eyesight is improving instead of getting worse. I say that's a good thing!

Daddy called. He's out of groceries, so I had to go grocery shopping at lunch. I got in and out in between downpours. We had a bad storm today. I forgot a couple of things on the list - I'm in such a brain fog since that last attack. Had to take his prescriptions to the drugstore before I went back to work, so I could pick them up this afternoon.

Helped Kim a little when I got back to work. She is so overloaded. She kept asking me if I felt okay. I guess my eyes must really be bothering her. I know I have a headache; maybe that's causing the pupil dialation. Who knows?!!!

Took off a half hour early so I could get Daddy's medicine. Also had to drop some Vemma off with Olga. Which reminds me, I was supposed to call her when I got out of Praise and Worship practice. Sorry about that! I'll have to call her in the morning. Told you my brain was foggy. Had to rush home to brush my teeth and kiss Vance before heading to Praise and Worship practice. On the way home, I saw a huge owl being chased by a mockingbird. They aren't afraid of anything! We've been hearing owls, but I haven't been able to see one until today. And wouldn't you know it, I didn't have my camera with me! And he landed in a pine tree right by the road. I could have gotten a great shot. Maybe I'll get another chance soon. It funny how you hear them, but can't find them up in the trees. My day will come.

Had a hard time concentrating on the song during practice. Don't think I ever got my part right, but nobody seemed to notice. That's good. Or maybe I did it right and I just thought otherwise. Brain fog again.

It's time for me to go to bed. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day. Good night and God bless..............

No comments: