Gallivanting Photographer I'm feeling better today, still a little weak, but getting stronger. Those attacks just wear me out!
Work as usual. It was payday, so that was a good thing. It was still pretty busy cause my supervisor had not given me any timesheets for the week. Got them all today, so I stayed on the computer all day.
I actually got out at lunch and went to the Mall. I can't remember the last time I was in the Mall. I wanted to treat myself to some good smelling shower gel from Bath and Body Works. It was buy 3 and get one free. Hey, couldn't pass that up. That way, I won't have to use the same gel every day! I bought three shower gels and one Warm Vanilla Sugar Purely Silk Body Lotion. And it feels like silk on your skin. I love it. Don't know why I like Vanilla fragrances so much; guess it reminds me of food. I guess if they had a Chocolate fragrance, I'd be buying that! There are a lot of new stores in the Mall that I've never seen before. Sears was having a good sale, but I couldn't find anything I liked. Most of the tops were long sleeve and I just can't handle long sleeves in the summer.
Trent called to see if I could take him to a birthday party at the skating rink tomorrow. I told him I would. Tabitha has to work and Chad just doesn't want to take Hope and stand around in a skating rink for three hours. I don't blame him. I don't mind. I'll take my camera and take pictures or read a book. I need to get used to my new camera and I've been wanting to take pictures. Who better to be my subject than Trent?
I came home from work and layed down on the couch and fell asleep for almost two hours. That worried Vance. He was afraid I was getting sick again. I told him I was just real tired. It takes longer to bounce back from each attack than it used to. He went and got us supper. I've been doing real good with what I've been eating. I'm hoping to lose these extra 60 pounds. Would love to do it before Christmas, but that's not a reasonable goal. Maybe half that? Even that would be good. My health coach said to set a goal of 10% of the pounds I need to lose over six months. That's only 6 pounds. I don't think so! I lost six pounds in two days just being sick. Personally, I'm going for 30 pounds before the end of the year.
I could tell that Vance is real worried about me. He has been so watchful of every step I made this evening. When he kissed me goodnight, I detected a tear in his eyes. Yep, he's worried that something is really bad wrong with me. Not so. I'm going to be just fine. This too shall pass. God is bigger than any problem that I have and my trust is in Him.
Thanks Sharon for the email. You've given me some things to think about concerning my attacks. I really appreciate it.
Guess I better get my sleep if I'm going to be rested enough to take pictures tomorrow. Good night all and God Bless.................
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thirty pounds in four months.. Crazy.. Try a pound to a pound and a half a week.. One pound loss is over 5000 caloria loss a week.. That's alot of exercise and cut back in diet.. Take it slow and it will stay off.. Yes, my sister is dropping weight like mad, but she had 85% of her stomach removed..She will be sheduled to have plastic surgery to remove extra skin removed because she is lossing so much.. Slow and steady...
I know it's crazy, but it sure would be nice! When I lost 65 lbs. at L.A.Weight Loss, it took almost a year to do it. I was eating more food than I have ever eaten in my life and the weight came right off. I really need to go back to them, but I don't have time to go weigh in.
Post a Comment