Boy, TS Fay just won't leave Florida alone! The whole State is getting rain from her. I pray that all of you who live in Florida have survived without any damage. Looks like we will be getting some of her rain this weekend.
If you noticed the time on my blog last night (or should I say early this morning), you can understand why I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. I finished printing all the pictures for work and then worked on my bio until 3:30am.
I took an extra long shower this morning trying to wake myself up. Was 30 minutes late for work, but I made it up by working 30 minutes late. There's lots of days that I work late and never charge overtime, so I don't feel bad about being late. My job doesn't require me to meet with customers or answer phones. I just do data entry. As long as I get my job done, my boss is happy. And, I can truthfully say that I always get my work done. If I didn't, 65 people wouldn't get paid. That would not be good for me.
We had a fish fry at lunch for one of the Substation guys who will be retiring the end of this month. I took the pictures I had done last night and gave them to the last Substation retiree. I knew that he and his wife would be at the fish fry. That's why I stayed up so late. And, of course, today I took pictures. And I was able to get a group picture of the Substation guys and a couple who had already retired. I'm going to try and get more group shots around the office. I've not been taking as many random pictures around the office, but I think I will start doing that again. Catch the guys on break and take their pictures.
Kim and I looked at all my enlargements and also recruited the help of one of the guys. I think we have picked out about 8 that I'm going to carry to the gallery. I came home this afternoon and worked on my biography. Kim revised it today. It took me forever to get text on top of one of my photos. My Print Shop program just isn't working right. I just got them printed out about an hour ago, then I ate a small pizza for supper. Vance went to bed without eating. Said he wasn't hungry. I think he may have gotten too hot today. He went and bought a new lawnmower since we now have grass growing in our yard. Since we had the oak tree cut down, the sun can get to the grass and it's started growing. We haven't had a lawnmower in years. Vance used to be able to cut the yard with his weed eater, cause all we had was a few weeds. Now, we've got grass!!!
It's almost midnight again, so I think I will sign off and go to bed. I am really beginning to get sleepy. I feel better physically though. Since I started getting that cold or sinus infection or whatever it was, I doubled up on my VEMMA and it's about gone. Just heard an awesome testimony from a real doctor talking about how he was an unbeliever in supplements until he tried VEMMA. It literally got rid of his friend's rheumatoid arthritis and the guy was able to shake his hand with a very firm grip where before his hands hurt so bad that he had to quit his job. This doctor is a surgeon and had something that caused severe pain in his feet. After taking VEMMA for 6 weeks, the pain was gone. Yes, supplements do take longer to get in your system and start working, but it's well worth the wait. If anybody is interested in learning how to get VEMMA, I'd be happy to sign you up. I think I'm going to try to get the business started again.
Pray for me as I go tomorrow to put the pictures in the gallery. I'm stepping out into the unknown.
And I'm praying for all of you who live in Florida. I pray that you don't have any damage from this tropical storm that just wants to linger over Florida. Sharon, Pam, Shannon, I hope you and your families and homes are all okay. Let me hear from you.I love you all...............
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment