
I didn't go to bed last night until 3:00 this morning. At 2:30, I was outside watering my plants that I had noticed were wilting when I got home. So, Vance kissed me goodbye around 8:00 this morning and I didn't wake up until Tabitha called around 10:00. Why can't I just sleep at night when I'm supposed to? She called and Hope got on the phone and asked if she could spend a few hours with me while Trent went to a birthday party. I said sure. I took a shower and got ready. Mama called to see if I could take her car for a week or two and drive it since she hasn't driven it in a while. I really don't like driving her car, but I will to make her happy. Maybe not everyday though.
Chad and Tabitha dropped Hope off. We played for a little while, then we went to Hardee's to get something to eat. Marsha had told me the taco salad was really good. It was good, but I still like Taco Bell better. After eating, we came back home. I was exhausted and Hope seemed tired, so we laid down on the couch to watch cartoons. I kept dozing off, but Hope never did. Tabitha called and said she was coming to get Hope. Vance came home from playing golf and went to get a haircut. Tabitha picked up Hope and I washed a load of clothes and cleaned up some.
Vance worked on putting a new ceiling fan up. He finally got it up, but the light won't turn off because he couldn't figure out how to hook up the remote part of it. I guess I won't be able to use it when I move to the living room to sleep.
I went to the store to get bread to make grilled cheese sandwiches. Everybody in there was running from one end of the store to the other trying to find things. A man walked by me and said "I can't find a thing." I said "Yeah, I know." Saw a young girl on the phone with her mom I presumed, asking her where to go to find an item on the list. Another women and her teenage daughters finally separated to find what they were looking for. Everybody was grumbling. There is no logic to how they set the store up. I was picking up a few other things I needed when I ran into the man again. He saw me looking down each aisle with a puzzled look on my face and asked "What are you looking for now?" I told him bread and he showed me where it was. Then, I looked for orange juice and it wasn't by the milk like it used to be. I ended up going back over the store and it was beside the produce section, all the way on the other side of the store from the milk. It takes forever to find anything.
Got home and cooked grilled cheese sandwiches. I bought a chef salad to go with mine. Vance only wanted the sandwich and then he went to bed. He was exhausted. Working on that fan wore him out.
I guess I will try to get to bed earlier tonight. So, have a good night and a wonderful Sunday.

No comments:
Post a Comment