
Feeling a little better today. Went to work. Got quite a bit done even though there were guys in and out of the office all day because of the rainy weather. Our office is the hub and everybody hangs out there when it rains. That's one reason I would love to have my own office. I had planned on going to Winn-Dixie and getting one of their chef salads, but it started raining and I didn't want to get out of the car and get wet, so I went to Taco Bell and got a burrito instead. That's not what I wanted. I had my heart set on that salad. Maybe tomorrow. After lunch, I took a DayQuil. They are not supposed to make you drowsy, but it sure made me sleepy. When I got home, I took an hour nap. Didn't even call to check on the kids' first day at school. I'll have to call Tabitha tomorrow.Mrs. Sandi called to see if I was okay. She was worried that I might have had another one of those dizzy attacks. I told her I just thought it was a summer cold. Vance fixed us biscuits and gravy for supper. Pretty good. He went to bed. I was watching The Closer on TV when the dogs wanted in. I got up to let them in and saw a HUGE spider in front of the refrigerator. I am terrified of spiders. My first instinct was to run. I did, but I was running to find a shoe to kill it. For just a split second, I thought of grabbing my camera, but I was afraid it would get away before I could kill it. I smashed it with the shoe and my whole body shook for several minutes. I am so afraid of those things since I was bitten several years ago by a brown recluse. I was one of the lucky ones. My bite was on the front of my shin where there is no muscle, just bone. But, it got pretty bad before it healed and I was put on very strong antibiotics. Since then, I can see a tiny spider as small as a pin head and I freak out. I have to kill it. The only good spider is a dead spider.If you have little kids, check out this Photoshow from my friend, Wanda. The cutest shoes for the little ones. http://www.photoshow.com/watch/xb6vg3DkNow, I think I will go to bed, since it's after midnight. Goodnight and God bless....
No comments:
Post a Comment