
Mrs. Sarah from church called to tell me that Cindi's Consignment and Gowns was giving away formals to anybody who wanted them. Around 11:00, Hope and I went and picked up Tabitha and we went to check them out. Sure enough, they had some left and Tabitha was able to get two. There were none in my size and I wouldn't have anyplace to wear one anyway. We left there and met Chad and Trent at O'Charley's for lunch. I got
my favorite - loaded potato soup. I love it with the yeast rolls they give you. Yum!I came back hom
e and took a nap. I was wore out!
Angie called and told me she was trying to scan pictures and enlarge them and her program just wasn't working. What could she do? I told her to come over and I'd see what I could do with them. Mario (her grandson) is being christened tomorrow and she wanted to do pictures of the two men he was named after - her brother and Jeff's dad. I scanned the photos, made them all sepia so they would match and printed the names on them with their year of birth and death. They turned out great. Angie put them into a frame and is going to give it to Tonya and Jeff and Mario tomorrow. We even made extra pictures of Jeff's dad to give to his family.Penny called to see how I was doing. She said she had a patient the other day named Fox. It caught her attention cause I had just told her about Vance and Michelle naming their baby Fox. She said to tell them not to worry about what other people think; they didn't like the name Swayde when she named her son that. (I always liked the name Swayde.) We like unique names. She named him Austin Swayde. She said she put Swayde as the middle name just in case he hated it when he grew up, but we all call him Swayde. I couldn't see calling him anything else.
Vance got some fresh field peas at the vegetable stand today and cooked a pot. They were so good. I think I'll cook a pot roast tomorrow to go along with them. Maybe I can get Chad and Tabitha and the kids to come over when they get back from Alabama. Get a cake for Hope, too. She will be two years old tomorrow. That's hard to believe.

No comments:
Post a Comment