Gallivanting Photographer As usual, I was moving in superhero speed today trying to get to work on time for the weekly Hump Day Safety Meeting. Just call me WonderWoman! Why is it that I never seem to get a good night's sleep on Tuesday night, so I have to rush like mad to get up and get to work earlier than usual? Then, I crash after lunch and have to drink coffee to stay awake. But, do I get in bed early on Wednesday night? Nooooo! I guess it's the cup of coffee after lunch that keeps me up. My body is so tired, but I can't go to sleep.
Had a really good day at work today. The Warehouse supervisor came from Pensacola. The last two times he was down, he was very worried about the shape of the Warehouse inventory and how messy it was, then he had to be there when Craig quit (or was fired - we still don't know for sure). He really liked Craig, so that was very hard for him. But, today, the Warehouse is doing good and he was in rare form. I laughed at his antics the whole time he was here. He is a practical joker. I never knew that side of him. You wouldn't think an ex-auditor would have a great sense of humor. Anyway, he had me and Gene in stitches.
Got another person signed up with VEMMA. Yeah! I will start getting checks now. I looked at my account and I already have a $14.00 bonus check waiting for me. I also found out I could be the winner of Olga's downline contest. I'm in the lead right now. If I win, I'll get a V2 pack (that's the product already pre-measured in 30 little 2 oz. bottles - great for throwing in a cooler or giving away as samples). I get the V2 pack for Vance, cause he doesn't eat breakfast, so he takes his with lunch.
Michelle called today. I love how she keeps me informed after every doctor's visit. The baby is doing fine and so is she. Praise the Lord!
I saw Sylvia in the Credit Union with her little poodle. I talked to her about maybe coming to visit her in Tennessee the end of October (after the baby is born and I've done my grandmotherly duties - looking forward to that!) or the first part of November. I would love to go when the leaves are changing. I have never seen that before and I would love to take pictures.
At lunch, I took Mama her VEMMA so she can start taking it. She was doing pretty good, missing her dog, though.
After work, I took Mac his VEMMA. He said he could tell he was doing somewhat better since taking it. I'm praying that the pain in his back and hip will go away. There have been testimonies of that happening. I can tell he has a lot more energy.
Church was good tonight and an old member came back to visit tonight. Rose walked in the door and my face just lit up with a great big smile. It was so good seeing her. I sure hope she starts coming back. I've missed her smiling face.
Gave Kyler and Zack their pictures. Had to call Vance and get him to run them to the church, cause I had just enough time to run in, kiss him, brush my teeth, kiss him again and run out again to get to church on time. I completely forgot to grab them on my way out the door.Today has been a very rushed day. Sometimes I wish I had superhero powers so I could get around faster. But I think my WonderWoman days are over.
It's almost midnight (again!), so I better bid you a fond farewell for now. Parting is such sweet sorrow. :o)
Good night and God bless!
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment