Saturday, July 29, 2006

Forever Friday

Gallivanting Photographer Thank God Tabitha came by before I left for work, or I would have forgotten to put water in my car and I would have blown up my engine. Vance found out last night that my water pump was leaking and needed to be replaced. He told me to make sure I didn't overheat. I asked Tabitha about having to drink so much water last night and that's when I remembered I had to put water in the car. It ran a little warmer than normal, but never got over half-way on the gauge. Believe me, I was praying for green lights all the way to work. I didn't go out at lunch because I didn't want to take a chance of overheating the car - not to mention myself. It was hot today! Besides, it was my busy day and I wanted to get the timesheets done before my doctor's appointment. I just barely made it.

Went to see a new surgeon today. My doctor moved to Alabama. We've lost a lot of great doctors here in Florida because of the high cost of malpractice insurance. When I went to my primary doctor last month, she suggested a mammogram and a visit to a surgeon. Had the mammogram and it was okay, but decided to establish myself with the surgeon just in case I need one in the future. He was very nice and told me he thought I didn't have anything to worry about, but he wanted to see me in 3 months for another check. If I felt like I needed to see him before then, to just call. Now, that I'm an established patient, I won't have to wait a month to see him. That was the whole idea of keeping today's appointment.
Left his office and headed to McDonalds. I was starving and it was 3:30. Grabbed a fish sandwich and vanilla milkshake and headed back to the office to finish out my day.

After work, Vance replaced my water pump while Tabitha and I went shopping for Trent some school uniforms and Hope a birthday present. She will be 2 on Sunday. Found what we were looking for - at very good prices. Tabitha and I went to Locos Mexican Restaurant and ate. We split an entree' and I couldn't eat all of my half. I was miserable when I got home. Felt like I ate too much, but I really didn't have that much.

I'll be keeping Hope tomorrow morning while Tabitha takes Trent to get some new shoes. Hope and I will meet up with Chad, Tabitha and Trent at O'Charley's for lunch. It should be a great day! I'm looking forward to it.

It's after 11:00 again, so I guess I better get to bed. Good night all and God bless.....

No comments: