Monday, July 31, 2006

Weekend's Over

Gallivanting Photographer Wow! I can't believe how fast the weekend flies by. I'm just not ready to go back to work tomorrow. I need to stay home and work on Vance's old room. It is just a junk room right now and I really need to clean it out.
Missed Mario's christening. I didn't get up until 7:30 and it was at 8:00 at a church on the beach. We had a great service at church. God is moving in an awesome way during Praise and Worship. People are repenting and coming to the altars. We've got new people coming in all the time. Before long, we'll have to start building. I keep hearing "Build it and they will come" from Field of Dreams. We had a huge thunderstorm during church that was still going on afterwards. The ushers were escorting people to their cars with big umbrellas or getting the cars for them. Not me! I just walked right out into the rain. Felt like dancing and breaking into song "Singing In The Rain, Just Singing In The Rain." It felt so good. We really need the rain and now since our roof has been replaced, I don't mind it raining. Before, I would pray that it would rain on the neighbor's house, but not on ours, cause the roof leaked. Not anymore! Praise the Lord for a new roof!
I cooked that pot roast and it was so good with those fresh peas Vance bought yesterday. He even had seconds. Not me! I'm trying to watch what I eat. Still doing great - not having the sugar cravings like I used to and still only drinking a little tea, not the 80-100 ounces a day that I used to consume. Tabitha said she can tell that I've lost some weight. I haven't really lost the pounds, but I've lost inches. I can tell in my clothes. I will once again get down to a size 8-10. I've got to. I've got too many clothes in my closet in those sizes. Mrs. Sandi was wearing one of the dresses I gave her last week. It looked really good on her, too.
Well, gotta get my beauty sleep. Back to work tomorrow.
Good night all and God Bless.......

No comments: