


Gallivanting Photographer Is it just me, or is time passing by a lot faster than it used to? Seems like just yesterday, I was taking Trent to see the movie "Cars", then going to photograph a wedding on the beach. (I tried several times to post about the wedding, but somehow lost the posts.) One thing I have to say about the wedding that I thought was really a neat idea - instead of lighting the unity candle (how could they? This was at the beach!), they had two different colors of sand in bottles that they poured into one bottle and shook up to show unity. I thought that was the coolest idea. If this thing works correctly, you'll see pictures of the ceremony. The water was absolutely gorgeous that day!
Today was a busy day that seemed to just fly by. I got a lot accomplished. I like it when things just seem to come together.
Tomorrow, I have a baby dedication to photograph. (Didn't I say I was retired from taking pictures of these kinds of things? Guess not!) Matt and Christi Sexton are dedicating little Macy Lyn at our church tomorrow afternoon. Matt and Christi are like my own kids. I used to haul them around to youth outings many years ago. Vance, remember all the kids we could fit in the old Dodge van? I think 14 was the most. And no, there were not enough seatbelts to go around. Seatbelts!? We only had four seats and a couch/bed across the back. I had kids sitting on the floor. That was before seatbelt laws were enforced. But, not a one of them ever got injured riding with me. We had some fun times back then. Those were the "good old days".
Attached are a couple of pictures of the wedding. Have a great weekend! God bless....

1 comment:
What wonderful photo's and Kool idea about the sand.. And your are right about the good old days.. Anyone caught today with kids without seat belts or some kind of normal incident is cruxified.
Post a Comment