Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Back to Work

Well, vacation is over and it's back to work. And, boy, was there work to come back to! It just doesn't pay to take vacation. But, I'll work over every afternoon to get caught up. Got back and found that the fax machine in our office was out of ink, so I had to go to Office Max to get some supplies. I waited until lunch to go. They are talking about setting our copy machine up to do faxes, too.

I called Vance's doctor to see if I could get him in. Talked to the nurse and she said she'd talk to the doctor and see what he wanted to do. They have lost the files that Vance hand-delivered from the old office to their new office. There is a lab report in there that they need to see, but I can't find my copy. I saw it the day before we started working on the house. I kept it in the drawer of my desk, but we emptied all that stuff out before we got rid of the desk. Now, I can't find where I put the stuff that was in the desk. I really need to find that lab report. This always happens when I try to get organized. I always know where things are when the house looked trashed; but when it's organized, I can't find anything. Out of sight; out of mind. I have searched this house over and can't find it. I pray that I didn't throw it away.

Moved a few more things into the craft room. It's beginning to look crowded, but neat. I'll be able to find my craft stuff, I hope. The angel room is beginning to look better. I need to find a comfortable chair to go in there. My goal is to have upper and lower kitchen cabinets installed in the craft room to hold all my craft supplies and give me table space. But, that will have to wait until we get other things done to the house.

I'm going to look a little longer for that report, then I'm going to bed. Goodnight and God bless......

No comments: