Monday, January 28, 2008

Feeling Better

I didn't make it to church this morning. When I woke up, I was all stopped up and coughing and felt awful. I called Karen to let her know I wouldn't be there. She said they would pray for me. I know they did, because I'm feeling much better.

I slept till around 10:00. Fixed breakfast while Vance went to the store. I got up and did a few things, but stayed mostly on the couch all day. Vance washed his truck. He opened the front curtains for me to see what a beautiful day it was. I haven't been out of the house since I got home from work on Friday.

There was so much I wanted to do around the house, but I just didn't have the strength to do it. Running fever kinda takes something out of you. Maybe next weekend I'll be able to get something done. I think I will paint the wall over the bathtub when Vance gets through with the ceiling. I'll probably just paint it white, since we already have white paint. I don't think red would look very good in there. Plus, it would probably make the shower pretty dark.

Michelle called tonight to tell me how proud she was of all I have accomplished in the house. I could not have done it without her help. Her's and Tabitha's and Kim's. They got me started and I've just been doing a little at a time since then. There is so much more I want to do, but it's going to take time.

While I was talking to Michelle, she asked why didn't I just paint red above the cabinets, too. I hadn't thought of that. Maybe I will. I've still got plenty of red paint.

I need to get to bed now. I've got to get up and go to work tomorrow. Goodnight and God bless..............

No comments: