Sunday, January 20, 2008

Rainy and Cold Today



It was really rainy and cold today. Vance didn't go play golf. I'm glad. I didn't want him getting cold. He finished the ceiling in the bedroom and went to Home Depot to get the trim. He got primer (not the smelly kind) for me to paint the backsplash. I painted it and had to put on a second coat. I'll go tomorrow and get the red paint. Thanks, Michelle, I got your message. I'll buy semi-gloss.

Mrs. Sandi called and asked for prayer for Pastor Sammy. He was in Winn-Dixie and told the pharmacists that his pacemaker had just given him a jolt and then he passed out. They called an ambulance to take him to the hospital. I haven't heard anything else. Sarah said she would call whenever she heard anything. But, you know how emergency rooms are - it will be late before they hear anything.

That's about all I did today until Tabitha dropped Trent off. She wasn't feeling very good. Her kidneys have been bothering her. I prayed for her and she went home to take a long bath and go to bed. Trent and I watched some little series on the kid channel.

Penny called to tell me about a big winter sale at Goody's. She bought a coat for Swayde for $5.97. I'm going to take Trent after church tomorrow to see if we can't find him a heavy coat. Brenda bought one for Hope for Christmas - a really cute pink Princess coat. I may do like Penny did and buy one for this year and a bigger one for next year for Trent. I think Hope's will be good for two years.

It's time to put Trent to bed. He won't go until I do. Goodnight and God bless.......

No comments: