
I got the picture from www.christianwomenonline.net Check out their site. It's wonderful.
It's a little cooler today. Looks like we may finally have some cold weather coming. I was really enjoying being able to open the windows and let the fresh air in. Saves on the electric bill, too.
Ran off all my bi-weekly reports, but when I tried to enter time, I found out the new pay period had not been loaded. They are having some kind of problem with benefit hours, so I guess they froze the old pay period. If the new one isn't working tomorrow, I'll have to call and find out what's wrong. Don't want to get backed up again.
Had to pick up Daddy's prescriptions at lunch and carry them to him. He said he hadn't slept all weekend because he didn't have his medicine for the pain in his legs. I would have gone and picked up his prescriptions over the weekend if he'd just let me know he was out of medicine, but he didn't say a thing about it. I thought he was calling in his prescriptions a couple of days before he ran out. That's usually what he does. Maybe he won't wait until he's totally out next time. I certainly can't keep up with his prescriptions when I can't even keep up with my own. I've been out of one of my prescriptions since the 18th of December. Good thing it's not vital to my existence. I've got to call and reschedule his doctor's appointment. I forgot to take him to get his blood work done. No need to go to the doctor if we don't have results. I thought I'd be able to take him last week, but I was so far behind on the timesheets that I couldn't take off.
Went over to the Credit Union after lunch and Dee was showing me a picture of her brother and other members of the family. It's the only picture she has of Stewart right before he got cancer and passed away. She was saying she wished she had another copy of it. I told her I'd take it home and scan it and make her copies.
Came home and Vance was working on the wallpaper. It's very slow going, but he doesn't want to buy the special tool to help get it off. I think it's therapeutic for him. I opened the mail and we had a letter from our insurance company about the accident Vance had in May of last year. It seems the woman he hit has a lawyer and is demanding the insurance company pay the entire $15,000 coverage we have and may possibly sue us personally. The letter says she went to the ER the next day complaining of neck pain, then when to a chiropractor complaining of neck pain, right arm pain, back pain and left hand pain. His diagnosis was cervical acceleration/decelereation, muscle spasm, cervicalgia, thoracic sprain/strain, lumbar sprain/strain, lumbago and elbow sprain/strain. Then, she went to another doctor and his assessment was cervicalgia, muscle spasm and fracture of one or more phalanges of her hand. Then, in October she went to another doctor because of panic attacks, who said she was suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder. So far, she has incurred $11,231.30 in expenses. One of her doctors says she is 5% disabled and estimates her future care to be $1500 annually. The letter also says she is 28 years old and single. I could have sworn she introduced us to her husband at the scene of the accident. When I heard that she was claiming injuries, I immediately thought that he had beat her that night. He seemed like the type and he was very mad that she had wrecked the car, which they had just gotten repaired from a previous accident that wasn't her fault. There was nothing wrong with either of her hands after the accident, because she was able to hold my cell phone with no problem. She kept saying over and over that she was not hurt and allowed the paramedics to check her out at the scene. She refused to go to the ER. I don't know, but I really feel like her injuries did not come from the accident. And, if she's divorced, maybe he did beat her. I don't know; it just seems fishy to me.
I missed our Ladies Meeting tonight. Sarah had called and said she didn't think there would be many attending. She also wanted me to consider being either the Secretary or Treasurer. I just don't feel like I can handle anything else. I told her there was no way I'd be in charge of the money cause I can't even handle my own. I don't mind making fliers once in awhile, but I just don't want to have to be responsible for anything else. I'm trying to get my own self in some type of order. I get stressed just thinking about it.
Vance and I decided to have pizza tonight. We haven't had a pizza in months. It was so good. My son, Vance, had sent me an email telling me that the Zaxby salads that I like so well are loaded with calories. He even sent me the breakdown on each one. Pizza probably has less calories........, unless you eat three slices like I did tonight. I was hungry. So, no more Zaxby salads for me. Except, maybe once in a while. I've got to find something else to eat!
Now, I think I'll be getting ready for bed. Goodnight and God bless..................

No comments:
Post a Comment