
I sure didn't want to go to work today. I wanted to work in the house. But, it's timesheet week and a short week, so I guess I needed to get back to work and get back in the groove. I had a lot of work to do, so I was busy all morning.
I ran out and got something to eat and came straight back to work. Emailed Mrs. Sandi and found out Pastor was still in the hospital. They are running more tests to see if there is something else that could have caused him to pass out. She said he feels good. Maybe he can get a little rest while he's there.
Had to drink a cup of coffee this afternoon to stay awake. It was so dreary and rainy today. I guess that's what made me so sleepy.
I came home, then went to Praise and Worship practice. Had a good practice. We talked about how the devil is really messing in families right now. He's attacking finances, relationships and health. I know my family has gone through an attack since the first of the year, especially with sickness and finances. It's time for it to stop! Got an email when I got home from a dear friend. She was requesting prayer for her family because of the same thing. Satan knows his time is short and he's trying to kill, steal and destroy families. We all need to be in constant prayer one for another.
After practice, I came home and put on another coat of paint. Looks like it's going to take a third coat at least. Maybe a fourth. It's looking good, but red has to be right - it shows all the imperfections if it's not done right. I see some spots that seem thinner than others, but I found out you can't go back over just those spots. You have to paint the whole thing, or it will show. I could do the other coat tonight, but I think I will wait until after church tomorrow night. Right now, I need to wash dishes and get to bed.
Goodnight and God bless..............

No comments:
Post a Comment