When I woke up this morning, I felt awful and was coughing something awful. I called and left a message for my boss and turned over and went back to sleep. Daddy called and woke me up. He wanted me to go get him some bread. I told him I couldn't do it today, but I'd make sure I got him some tomorrow.
Mama called to let me know she'd had her mammogram and give me down the road because I was sick and haven't gone to the doctor. I don't go to the doctor unless I can't take care of myself and I'm doing okay. It's only the crud that's going around. A lot of people have it. As long as I stay hydrated, I'm going to be okay. It just has to run it's course.
Penny called to tell me she had to take Swayde to the dentist. It seems he got hit in the mouth twice while he was spending the weekend at his daddy's and his daddy didn't bother telling Penny until Sunday. He got hit in the mouth Friday night and Saturday and it loosened his front tooth. Neal called her Sunday morning and said he thought she needed to take him to the ER. He couldn't do it because he had a migraine and didn't want to have to sit in the ER with a headache. As you can imagine, Penny was fit to be tied. She called the ER and explained what happened and they told her not to bother coming in; to wait and see the dentist today. We only have one pediatric dentist and he's gone all week, so she had to take him to another dentist who checked him out and x-rayed the teeth. He said the tooth was going to come out pretty soon anyway, so just let it alone. Poor kid.
Vance came home and fixed us supper - spaghetti. It was so good.
Mrs. Sandi called to see how I was doing. She said she knew I had to be sick if I wasn't at church, cause I always tell them when I'm not going to be there. She knows me very well. She prayed for me and I asked about Pastor Sammy. She said he was doing great and even preached yesterday. That's great. I'm so glad he's doing good.
Talked to Tabitha for a few minutes. She had missed church, too, but it was because the kids were with Tiffany and she just slept late. I'm glad she wasn't sick.
Well, nothing more to say, since I didn't do anything today. Hope to go back to work tomorrow.
Goodnight and God bless..............
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment