
Today is my dad's 78th birthday. I called him after I got to work and he said he didn't even realize it was the 22nd. I guess when you get that old, your birthday is just another day. He was glad I remembered. I know none of the rest of the family did.
For once in a very long time, I finished my work before lunch. I almost took the rest of the day off, but I didn't. I figured I could find something to do and I did - filing. It is always backed up. The reason I was caught up was because all the supervisors were in a meeting yesterday and today and couldn't do any work. Right before I left for the day, they got caught up. I'll have a lot to do tomorrow!
I was hungry at lunch (because I hadn't eaten this morning), so I went to get some good home cooking instead of a sandwich. Wrong thing to do. I've enjoyed the last two days of sitting at the marina. Today I took my lunch back to my office and thought I'd have some peace - wrong. Everybody decided to come in and talk to me about vacation time left. Not only that, I was so sleepy the rest of the day. Tomorrow, it's back to a sandwich at the marina.
Tabitha called and said Dixie had 10 puppies - 3 brindles, 2 white w/brindle spots and 5 blacks. She said Dixie is a great mother. Now, they will have to get rid of 10 puppies. When it's time, I think I will put them on PanamaCityFreecycle@yahoo.com. That is, if they are giving them away and not selling them.
Chad is still looking for a job. He came over and put in applications on the computer. Their computer must have gotten a virus. It won't work properly. Pray that he gets a good job soon - one with benefits.
Tabitha has been getting tests done this week on her kidneys. She has two very small kidney stones. She had a test today to see if the 3rd kidney is growing. We are praying that it will grow and take over for the other kidney. I believe it will, cause when God starts a miracle, He doesn't stop it.
I didn't go in to the Ladies Bible Study tonight. Tabitha seemed to need me more in church. There were only about a dozen of us in the sanctuary with Pastor Sammy. Everybody else was in other classes. We had a good time interacting with him. He would give scriptures and ask questions and we'd just speak up. It was good. Mrs. Sandi was home sick. She wasn't feeling very good yesterday either.
I'm really tired, so I'm going to go to bed before midnight tonight. Goodnight and God bless.................

No comments:
Post a Comment