
I talked to Angie (my sister-in-law)last night and she told me that McKinley (Corey's daughter; her granddaughter)is having surgery next week to remove her tonsils and adnoids and scrape her sinuses. She has had a staph infection in her face and has been on several antibiotics, but they aren't working. The doctor says she is immune to them and has taken her off everything until the surgery. Please pray for her that she will not have any problems and the infection will be gone when she goes to have surgery. She's only 2 years old and also has seizures. I'm wondering if the seizures could be caused by all the meds she has been on or from the infection in her sinuses. She is such a precious little girl. The picture at the top of the page on the left is of her. Isn't she a doll?
Penny and I found some pictures of Tiffaney when she was little and the second picture is of her. Don't they look a lot alike?
Today was a pretty uneventful day. I had an email from a woman in Pensacola asking for help with some vehicle charges. I had all the info she needed except for two of the trucks, so I contacted Kim and she supplied the people who drove the trucks. I sent the info back and continued with my work. After I got back from lunch, the lady called and thanked me and said "You and Kim are the only ones who will even respond to my emails or call me back. Nobody else in the company will help me except you two." She was so appreciative. I just don't understand. Kim and I would never even think to not return someone's email or phone call. We will help anybody if we can. I know I would want someone to help me if I needed it. Whatever happened to "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you?"
Went to church. We had a great Praise & Worship service. We did a new song that we learned last night and you could just feel the Spirit of the Lord in it. Everybody responded. It is such an anointed song. Pastor Sammy wasn't there. He had come in, but left to go to the ER. He had a place on his arm that was bleeding and just wouldn't stop. Our other Pastor Sammy preached, but I didn't get to hear him because of our Bible Study. It was so good tonight. I just love Beth Moore.
It has turned cold and I am having trouble finding warm clothes. That's what I hate about putting things away for a season. I forget all about them and end up going out and buying more clothes. Not this year. I'm going to go through all my big Rubbermaid containers and drag out my winter clothes. Would have done it tonight, but they are in our bedroom closet and Vance went to bed as soon as I got home from church. Maybe I can go through it after he leaves for work tomorrow. I've got to find a sweater - something other than one with Christmas decorations all over it. Too bad I don't have one with fall appliques. That would be nice right now.
I think I will get to bed. Goodnight and God bless.............
Michelle, tell Fox I love him very much and I'm still praying that cast will come off quicker than expected.

No comments:
Post a Comment