Yep, it's 9 minutes into Monday morning. I went to bed, but couldn't get to sleep so I decided to get up and blog.
I took the kids to see Mama on Saturday. I think she enjoyed seeing them. Took a few pictures of them together. I told Mama that if she would tell me what day she wanted to use her car, I would come by her house and she could drive me to work and go do whatever she needed to do and I'd get Kim to drop me off at her house at lunch to pick up the car again. She told me she didn't need the car (that's not what she said Friday) and that my aunt could take her anyplace she needed to go. Why does she do this to me? I got all worked up for nothing. Didn't sleep all night and felt so rotten when I got up that I only had the energy to sweep. Still didn't get my floors mopped. Will I ever get to take care of my house?
I took the kids through the drive-thru at McDonald's then went to Sonic and got food for Mama and me (have to have that Route 44 sweet tea!). We carried it back to her house, ate and visited a little longer than went to Wal-Mart. I bought the kids a couple of toys and books and we went back to our house. It started raining. Trent and I joked about the wet stuff that was coming down. It's been so long since we've had much rain. Tabitha called and I loaded the kids up and took them home. The rain had stopped until we got about a couple of blocks from their house, then the bottom fell out. We got soaking wet trying to get in the house. I hung around for about an hour waiting for the rain to slow down long enough to get to my car without getting soaked again. Went to Sonic and got more tea and broke down and got a root beer float. I haven't drank any carbonated beverages in almost 10 years, but they have been advertising them and I remembered making them for me and Vance when we first got married. I just wanted to see if they were still as good as I remembered. Yep. It was really good. I could get hooked on those real easy, but I won't. Don't want to start with the carbonation again. It's really bad for your body.
Came back home and started scanning more photos. Vance was asleep in his chair and I didn't want to disturb him. He looked so peaceful.
I didn't take a nap, but we ended up staying up till about 2:00 a.m. Sunday morning. I got up at 6:30 and started getting ready for church. Ate breakfast, which I don't usually do on Sunday morning. We had a good service, but we are having some problems with our sound system. We've been hearing complaints the last couple of services about not being able to hear our voices when we sing. We thought we were having great song services because people were getting ministered to at the altars, but it wasn't the songs. It was just a move of God on them. That's really awesome. That's when you know it's not just emotions, but a true move of God.
I came home, ate and took a long nap. I was soooo tired. I still haven't got my strength back after being sick. How much longer???? I just didn't realize what pneumonia does to the entire body, not just the lungs. It wears you completely out.
Now, if I can just get to sleep...... I guess I will try to go to bed again.
Good night and God bless.......................
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment