Slept hard last night and didn't get up early like I planned. Maybe I'm trying too hard to begin with.
Kim was back today. She's better, but still a little puny. I'm just glad she's better. That virus sounds like a really bad one.
Fran is getting excited about this weight loss thing I'm doing. She wore her pedometer today and we called each other and compared steps. She doesn't get to leave her desk like I do, so she was behind. I just bet she went home and got moving though. She'll probably have me beat when we talk tomorrow.
Since I haven't been getting enough calories to rev up my metabolism, I decided to eat a bigger lunch today. Went to Captain D's and got their baked salmon. It was really good. Been eating my snacks like I'm supposed to. I have to make myself eat, cause I'm not hungry.
Talked to Ricky today. His wife, Terry, was at the class. She's really trying to get those 12,000 steps in. He said she walked 10,000 yesterday. Wow! I'm impressed. But he said she was so sore this morning she almost couldn't get out of bed. I bet. I know I wouldn't be able to if I had walked that much after not exercising for years. I'm way behind on those 12,000 steps. I will eventually get there, but I'm working my way up a little at a time.
I got to come straight home after work today - that's a rarity. I was tired and had a headache. Almost fell asleep when I was sitting on the couch. Had to get up and get moving. I walked on the treadmill for 15 minutes. Since I haven't walked on it in ages, I knew I had to take it a little slow. I was wore out after 15 minutes! I probably won't be able to walk on it again until Saturday or Sunday. I will have the grandkids, Hope and Trent, tomorrow night.
I've got to go take something for this headache and get to bed. Goodnight and God bless.............

No comments:
Post a Comment