Weekend's over; back to the old grind. Work was kinda slow today. We got a new printer in our office just as I was about to print out all the payperiod reports. The tech said I'd have to wait until sometime later in the afternoon to print. Bummer!
I was really tired today. Guess the weekend just wore me out. My right shoulder started hurting before lunch. I've had this pain for years, but sometimes it gets really bad. Right above my shoulder blade, the muscles tighten up into a knot and the pain radiates down my arm into my hand and I sometimes can't pick up anything or hold something in my hand. After a couple of hours of it radiating into my arm and hand, it turns and goes into my neck and head and I get a terrible headache. The doctors say I have bursitis. For several years, I would be in pain until it got unbearable, then I'd go to a chiropractor for three times a week for three months and they would work it out and I'd be good for about two years. Well, it's been 10 years since I've been to the chiropractor, so it has just gotten worse. My plans are to have the surgery to remove the bone spur in my sinus, then get an appointment with a chiropractor and get this taken care of. Stress seems to bring out the worst of it and I've been under a lot of stress with eSTARS lately.
At lunch, I took a prescription to be filled for Daddy and got a salad from Chick-Fil-A and went back to work to eat. After lunch, the printer was working, so I got my reports done. I went in Kim's office right before getting off and she could tell I was in pain. We went into the bathroom and she prayed for me. The pain eased off, but I felt exhausted. I had planned to go get Daddy's prescription and take it to him, but I went home instead. I layed down on the couch and napped for about 30 minutes.
Now, it's time for some real sleep. Goodnight and God bless....................
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment