Woke up with a horrible migraine. Nausea, terrible pain; all the symptoms. Managed to call the office and leave messages with my boss and with Kim that I would not be there. Found one of my migraine containers and it had one Maxalt-MLT in it. Thank You, Lord! It melts on your tongue so you don't even need water. I took it and went into the bedroom and curled up on the bed and went back to sleep. Slept until about 9:00 when Mama called and woke me up. She couldn't get me or Kim at work, so she was trying to find me. She told me to go to the doctor; then told me not to drive. I told her I didn't need a doctor; that it was just a migraine. There was no way I was going to try to drive anyway. I just went back to bed after she called and slept about 45 minutes. Got up and the headache was better. It was still there, but not as bad. And I was hungry, so I fixed some scrambled eggs. Laid around on the couch the rest of the day until Vance came home. 

I have completely quit drinking tea. Haven't had any since the day after I went to the doctor last week. That is probably why I had such a horrific headache today - still going through withdrawals from caffeine and sugar. But, I can do this. Vance and I are really trying to get our health back to normal. And, we will!
Yesterday, before my nap, I took pictures through the glass front door of our birdfeeder. These are some of the shots I got.
Hope you enjoy them. We love watching them.
Now, it's time for me to go to bed and get my beauty sleep. Goodnight and God bless................

No comments:
Post a Comment