I wanted to sleep in today, but that never happens on the weekend. When I can sleep late, I always wake up early. I kissed Vance goodbye and got up and made pancakes. He was going early to the golf course, cause they make great sausage/gravy biscuits.
I turned on the TV in the dining room while I tried to straighten up in there. Was watching Clean House - The Messiest House. Boy, I just thought I had a messy house! The messiest room in my house does not compare to the house on that show. How the woman and her two daughters were able to even sleep was beyond me. Every inch of their house was covered with something. You couldn't even see their furniture for the stuff piled on top. I had always thought I was a messy person, but I've changed my mind. I'm not messy at all compared to these people. I'm actually pretty organized.
While I was watching the show, Tabitha called to see if I could watch Hope for a few hours then take her out to the beach to meet them. They didn't want her out there all day. I could understand that. Told her to bring Hope over. When she came over, she was wearing the cutest sunglasses that I had bought her last year. I was so surprised that she still had them. She was very clingy today. All she wanted me to do was hold her. We ended up with me sitting on the couch and her laying half on me and half on the pillow. Eventually, I ended up on one end of the couch and her on the other and we both fell asleep. Tabitha called at 11:15 to get me to take Hope to them, so I had to get up, throw on some makeup and put the carseat in the car. Woke Hope up just long enough to strap her in and off we went. She promptly fell asleep again until we arrived at Shipwreck. Called to let them know that I was parked right behind Chad's car. He met me in the parking lot and got the carseat. Tabitha and Trent walked out to greet us, too. They were having a great time. I left and hurried to Chick-Fil-A to get some tea. I was so thirsty.
Came home and started printing out the pictures I had taken at our church's Homecoming. Several of the young people have asked to see the pictures - especially the ones of them.
Vance was home when I got here. He left to go get a haircut and buy a VCR. When he came back, he told me to call Chad and ask him to come over because he couldn't figure out to hook up the VCR. I called, but they weren't home yet. Left a message and Chad came over a little later. He hooked the thing up, but they couldn't get it to record. Tried calling the 1-800 number, but didn't get an answer. Vance ended up going to bed before the race was over. He always records the races and watches them the next day, cause he usually goes to bed before the night races even get started good.
I went to Sonic and got a Butterfinger Sonic Blast and a 44oz sweet tea. Was craving ice cream and didn't want real food. Haven't had anything nourishing at all today. Pancakes and ice cream are not the kind of food I should be eating. Didn't even eat any lunch. How am I supposed to lose weight if I don't eat any more than I do, then eat nothing but sweets when I do get hungry? I'm going to have to do something!
Now, I've got to get those pictures in an album so I can share with the kids tomorrow. Goodnight and God bless...........................
Sunday, July 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment