Saturday, June 07, 2008

Happy Friday!

Today seemed so long. I guess because it's Friday and I'm ready for two days off. Kim was supposed to go to Tennessee to see her mother, but she got sick and is at home in bed. I'm glad she didn't get on the road and get sick somewhere and have to stop and be in a motel all by herself and too sick to take care of herself.

Of course, I was busy all day. The days of having a time to sit back and read for awhile are gone. It's work, work, work from now on. People keep asking me when I'm going to retire. No plans in the near future. What would I do with myself if I didn't work? I'm used to being around people. If I retired, I'd be stuck here at home; cause Vance doesn't want to go anyplace. I'd have to find another job to keep me busy.

Went to Office Max at lunch to get more ink for my printer. All the HP paper was "buy one, get one free." So, since I knew I was about to run out, I bought more 4x6 paper. I love those kinds of deals.

After work, I had to go to the grocery store and buy groceries for Daddy. Found some more "buy one, get one free." Pork chops and ice cream and he just happened to have them on his list. Thank You, Lord, for bargains.

Sat around and visited with him for awhile. Vance called and tried to get Fox to talk to me. Of course, he said a few things, but I could hear him talking away in the background. He's talking in full sentences and he sounds so cute. I want to go see them so bad. Vance called to remind me about Father's Day at church. There's going to be a lot of classic cars and other activities. I want to go. Hope I can talk my husband into it. I'm also going to try to get Chad and Tabitha and the kids to go.

Came home and told Vance. He didn't say no, so that's a good thing. He asked me when it was. I'm praying he will want to go.

Tried to call Chad to see how they are doing down in Orlando. He didn't answer, so I left a message.

Since I got home, I've been printing pictures from the wedding. I stopped long enough to run to Captain D's to get us something to eat, then I started back printing after I ate. I'm getting very sleepy, so I had to stop. I'm getting close to being done. I already have an order for reprints from the grandmother of one of the groomsmen. She wants all the pictures her grandson was in.

Too tired to type anymore. I'm going to bed. Goodnight and God bless...........

No comments: