This has been a very busy week, very emotional week. Work has been busy. Today was timesheet day and I was super busy. But, I did manage to leave work on time today. Praise the Lord.
Daddy called and asked me to get him some groceries, so I did after work. Sat and talked to him for about an hour and told him all about Trent's little adventure. I'm glad I hadn't called him while it was going on, cause he would have been a nervous wreck. He said he would have called the Sheriff and gotten a ride to the woods and he'd been out there trying to help find Trent. He's in no shape, but I appreciated the thought.
Came home and almost fell asleep on the couch. I was so exhausted. Got up to take my contacts out and Mrs. Sandi called. She had been at camp with the teenagers all week, but they had gotten word to her that Trent and Brandon were lost in the woods, so she prayed. She waited to hear news and had planned on grabbing all our teens and bringing them back home if the boys had not been found. But, praise God, she didn't have to. She was so glad they were okay. She knows Brandon, too, so she was concerned about them both.
I went to get us something to eat. Vance ate and went to bed. I'm not too far behind him. I'm really tired. I think brain work is more exhausting than physical work. I may sleep in tomorrow to catch up on my sleep.
Goodnight and God bless............
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment