Could not get off the couch this morning. Had to sleep pretty much sitting up because of indigestion. I love spaghetti, but it sure doesn't love me. Maybe if I eat it for lunch, it wouldn't cause this problem; but supper is out from now on. I tried to go to bed, but couldn't lay down flat; so it was back to the couch. I was able to sleep all night, but I was so tired when I got up. I guess I slept but didn't really rest. Got my shower and woke up a little. Went to work and got a cup of coffee. That helped. I think one of my problems is that I didn't have my usual dose of caffeine yesterday or didn't drink any when I woke up.
Had a pretty busy day, but didn't make it in time for the safety meeting. Just couldn't get there early today. Mama called first thing to tell me that Jean's family loved the orchid. Said it was the prettiest one they had seen. That's because it's so unusual and it's big - a little over three feet tall. A picture of it at the top of the page. It's a Nun's Cap Orchid.
Had several calls from Debb today. She's feeling a little better. Was able to drink some chocolate milk and a little water this morning along with some cereal. That's good to hear.
Kim had doctor's appointments today, so I only got to see her for a few minutes around lunch. They poured the concrete in her bedroom today, so it's on it's way to being rebuilt after being flooded twice.
~There must be something in the air that I'm allergic to. I've got the window open, felt a breeze and all of a sudden I've started sneezing like crazy.~
Called Penny to see if she wanted to go to the visitation tonight and she said she'd let me know. She called back right as I was getting off work and said Tiffaney could watch Swayde, so she'd come by and pick me up.
I came home and waited on her. We went and I got to see my cousins that I haven't seen since my grandmother died. Jack, Cassie and Susie are doing okay. Jack got on to me and Penny for coloring our hair. He said we should just let it go gray. That ain't happening!! Not in this decade anyway. We stayed around and talked to everybody that we knew since we can't go to the funeral tomorrow. We got to meet my cousin Diane's adopted daughter Cheyanne. If she had red hair, she would easily pass for Diane's flesh and blood. She's so cute. Robbie is working at Parker Elementary in their Bay Base program. I never thought she would ever work around kids, cause she never wanted children, but she likes her job and I can tell she does a good job just by listening to her talk about the activities she arranges for them.
I decided to eat an egg salad sandwich instead of spaghetti tonight to see if I can sleep. Tried to upload Easter pictures to Picasa and it kept messing up. I managed to load a few, but it just took a long time. I'll try tomorrow night to load a few more.
It's late, so I need to get to bed. Got a long day tomorrow. Goodnight and God bless........

No comments:
Post a Comment