I woke up this morning and felt kinda dizzy and real tired, so I called in and took a day of vacation. Then, I went back to sleep and slept till 9:30 when the phone woke me up. But, I did feel better when I woke up. Good enough to sweep, wash clothes and dishes.
I decided since I had a full day with nothing to do, that I would download my pictures (about 10,000) onto CD's (29 of them) since hurricane season is coming up. It took eight hours to download. But, I feel better now. Now, I've got to start scanning the other 100,000 or so and get them downloaded.
I missed my belly dancing class. I haven't gotten to go to a single class yet. I'm hoping this dizziness is over with so I can start exercising. Robbie, my sister-in-law, sent me an email telling me she had started exercising to Leslie Sansom's DVD's. I had forgotten that I have several of her videos. I need to find them and start working out to them at home. That way, if I have another attack, at least I'll be home. And they are different levels, so I can start off with the 18 minute one. That might be the best thing to do right now.
Don't have much more to say tonight. I need to fold clothes and get to bed.
Goodnight and God bless................
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment