Monday, April 21, 2008

Miracle Sunday

Tabitha called to tell me they wouldn't be at church. Hope had been vomiting since 4:00 this morning. Talked to Hope and she sounded so pitiful.

I went to church and we were all surprised to see Deanna's sister, Charla, walk in. Charla has been in the hospital for weeks. The doctors had her on life support and had called the family in to say their goodbyes. Mrs. Sandi said she went up there several times to pray and could literally feel death in that room. Deanna has been very strong in her faith to pray for her sister. She has always believed that Charla would live. Charla got saved while in the hospital (before she got put on life support), then she took a turn for the worse. Anyway, Charla was in church and the doctor's say that she is a miracle, because none of them can explain the turnaround. According to them, she should be dead. We give God all the glory. We've been seeing quite a few miracles happening to people in our congregation. It has been awesome.

Had to fill up my car on the way home from church. I could not believe how much it cost - $49.50. Gas is $3.55 a gallon. I can remember when it was 35 cents a gallon and we went to Tampa on vacation and they were having gas wars 12 and 13 cents a gallon. We'll never see that again.

I took my usual Sunday afternoon nap. Got up and worked on pictures. I've still got 1000's to scan. I'll just do a little at a time. I'm glad I got my scanner/copier working again.

I guess I better get to bed. Monday is coming way to quickly. Goodnight and God bless........

No comments: