It was a beautiful day today. I've been sleeping all night every night since I started wearing the brace on my elbow and wrist. What a difference it has made. Vance has to wake me up every morning when the alarm goes off. That hasn't happened in months.
Kim and I exercised today at lunch on the treadmill, bicycle and elliptical machine. Our legs were like jelly when we left. Ate a salad from Arby's. Haven't checked the calories in the Martha Vineyard's salad, but it's probably a lot. But, since I'm not eating sugar anymore (or drinking sugar - Sonic sweet tea), I'm saving about 1000 calories a day.
Came home and started cleaning in my craft/dining room. We had just put things in there, but I had never gone through the boxes. So, tonight, I threw away a lot of stuff. I'm still not finished, but I'm in the mood to get rid of stuff that I don't need. I need to get rid of as much as I can cause Vance wants to do the floor in here. That means moving a lot of big, heavy stuff from one end of the room to the other and back again. Not something I look forward to. But, it would be nice to have the floor done.
It's been a long day, so I'm going to head off to bed. I just pray that I can sleep without the braces. I had to wash them and they aren't dry yet. I guess I need to buy another pair and swap them off. I just hate to spend another $30.
Goodnight and God bless..............
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment