Kim had to go to Pensacola today for a meeting. It was pretty lonely at the coffeepot this morning. Only had the guys to talk to. Today is Randy's birthday, so he wasn't there. Paul was really busy - mostly outside, so my office was pretty quiet. But, I was busy, so it was okay. I've got to get some new Christian music CD's to play in my office while I work. I don't like the quiet. It's hard to talk on the phone with my arm in the elbow brace. It's supposed to keep my elbow from bending, so holding the phone hurts.
Went to Wal-mart at lunch to get a pedometer. My old one quit working. I found one that is also a FM radio. It only cost $8.88, so I bought it. It looked better than the other two I had to choose from.
Had to take Daddy to the doctor today. He has stopped smoking. It's been six weeks now. He had been on high blood pressure medicine, but ran out about two weeks ago and didn't call to get it refilled. Believe it or not, his blood pressure was normal today. I believe it's because he quit smoking. The doctor said for him not to take any blood pressure meds for a month and he'd check him again to see how he's doing. I'm supposed to buy him a blood pressure machine to take his blood pressure at home and record it. I'll have to wait until I get paid on Friday before I can buy him one.
I was so sleepy when I got home that I had to take a 30 minute nap before I could go to Praise & Worship practice. We had a great time, then had prayer afterwards.
Vance was ready to go to bed when I got home, but he had grilled hamburgers for us, so I ate one and now I'm ready to head off to bed.
Goodnight and God bless............
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment