I went to bed fairly early last night, but didn't want to get up this morning. I just wanted to roll over and go back to sleep. But, I didn't. I went to work.
Debb called as I was heading out the door. She seems to be doing a little better today, but still can't eat. Lord, I pray that she gets her appetite back and can start tasting food again. She needs nourishment.
Gave Kim the paperwork for Healthplex and she called and made an appointment for us to go tomorrow at 11:00 to be given the tour. One of the classes we are going to take is belly dancing. Can you believe it? Me? Belly dancing? That's going to be a hoot. I have no rhythm, so that should be interesting. And, if we want to go on Saturdays, we can take Line Dancing. That sounds like fun, too.
Mama called before lunch to get me to pick up some money from the Credit Union. Tabitha called in pain and wanted me to pray for her. She left school early and was heading home. As soon as lunch time arrived, I jumped in the car and went by Mama's to drop her money off. I ran in, gave her the money, hugged her and ran out again. Went to CVS to pick up something to help Tabitha with the pain and rushed to her house to drop it off. Then, I came back by R&L Catering and picked up something to eat. I love going by there. Randy and Lynita always make me smile. They are the sweetest people and I love their food. I was able to do all this in 65 minutes. Whew! Ate my lunch while entering timesheets. Yes, I'm a multi-tasker. Aren't all women?
Debb called again to ask if I knew anybody who could take her to the doctor on the 9th. Sue, the lady who usually takes her, has a doctor's appointment herself that day and can't take her. Of course, I don't know of anybody, so I said I'd take her. She said she'd take me to lunch, but I told her I wouldn't have time for that. I would only have time to take her to the doctor, take her home and then get back to work. I have to save as much vacation time as I can for taking Daddy (and possibly Mama) to doctor's appointments. My brother is having surgery on Friday, so I plan to take off to go to the hospital to sit with Angie. I think Penny is going to take off, too.
Since it's been such a hectic day, I think I will go to bed. I'm getting tired. So,
Goodnight and God bless.............
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment