Sunday, April 20, 2008

Saturday Work Day

I slept like a baby last night. Why do we say that? Babies wake up about every four hours. No, I slept like an adult - all night long. I woke up around 6:00 and moved to the couch. Got woke up when the appliance repairman came in to fix our washing machine. Vance let him in and I went to the bedroom to read until he left. He got it fixed, so I spent the day washing clothes. Towels first. We were down to our last towel. I also mopped the floors, scanned a few photos and went to Ross to see if I could find some small rugs for the kitchen. Couldn't find any that would match.

Vance went and played golf with Troy. The course they were going to play on was flooded (it rained last night), so they had to play on another course and wait until almost noon to tee off. He enjoyed it, but hated having to wait that long. It was almost 4:00 before he got home and he was wore out. He usually plays at Sunnyhills, but they played at the beach today. He said it was crowded. I bet it was. There was a lot going on at the beach today.

Not much else going on except laundry, which I have to go fold. TaTa for now.
Goodnight and God bless............

No comments: