It's been three full days without sugar or caffeine and I'm doing fine. No withdrawal symptoms at all. I know God has His hand on me because the last time I went cold turkey from sugar and caffeine together, I got a terrible headache and had heart palpitations. The Doctor said going off sugar and caffeine was as bad as trying to go off of heroin. He made me go drink a Jolt Cola (it was like triple the caffeine) and the palpitations stopped and the headache went away. He said I would have to go off a little at a time. But, not this time. I'm also eating better. I am still a little dizzy headed, but I can tell it's getting better.
Wasn't able to exercise today because I still can't walk a straight line and I'm light headed. Maybe tomorrow - it's belly dancing class! That should be fun. Kim and I have decided to contact the trainer and get her to set us up a regimen on the machines so we can go there during lunch and not get too hot. Then, we'll do belly dancing and line dancing just for fun when we can.
Not much to write about tonight. I'm also trying to get in bed earlier than my usual midnight or after. So, I will head that way now. Goodnight and God bless..........
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment