Boy, have I had a day! The company decided to upgrade our computers, so I ran the program as I was leaving work yesterday. It should have only taken a few hours. Yeah, right! It was still upgrading when I got to work and didn't finish until 10:00. Then, I had a person disappear out of the timesheets I had entered for him all week. Can't find him, but there is time out there. Had to contact the technical support team. Haven't heard back from them yet. But, I did get commended by the STARS team because of my work with them since the new timekeeping system went on-line. There are still a lot of timekeepers who haven't even tried out the new system and the old system will be deleted on May 5th. Boy, are they going to be in for culture shock!
Was invited to lunch by one of the supervisors I do time for. He took three of us to the Captain's Table (same place I ate Monday with Kim and her group). It was very good. But, it meant that Kim and I didn't get to exercise today. We've got to get in four more days before the end of the month in order to get reimbursed for this month. I'm going to try to go tomorrow.
Daddy called about four times to give me his grocery list. He kept adding to it. I had to go buy his groceries when I got off work. His dog, Reba, is sooooo hyper! She was Mama's dog, but she chewed through her oxygen tube. Mama gave her to Kim and Kim couldn't keep her because her granddaughter kept hurting her, so she gave her to Daddy. Daddy says she will run until she just gives out and goes and lays down for about an hour, then starts again. Mama would never have been able to put up with her. Daddy is good about training dogs, so Reba will listen to him when he tells her to go lay down. She gets so excited when I come over; she just won't leave me alone.
Came home and Vinnie and Shadow would not leave me alone. They smelled Reba all over me. Got home and realized I had left my cell phone at Daddy's, so I had to turn around and go get it. I didn't get home until about 7:30. Then I went to Ole Mexico and got us something to eat. Now, I'm ready to go to bed.
Goodnight and God bless................
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment