Sunday, April 27, 2008

Super Saturday


I slept late this morning. It sure felt good. I'm finally getting a good night's sleep. And that's when your body heals - when you sleep. My arm is getting much better.

Vance went to play golf with Skip and Troy at the Country Club, which is right down the road from us. So that meant he wasn't gone most of the day. He got home right after lunch, and I was in the middle of cleaning the living room. I moved my grandmother's old sewing machine into the living room and changed a few things around.

Tabitha called to see if I would come pick her up from work so she could come over and we could work on graduation announcements together. She wanted me to come inside and meet the girls she works with and share a chicken sandwich with her. The girls seem very nice. One girl is a model and she is really beautiful. Tabitha says she is such a humble, sweet girl, not flaunting her beauty and making the other girls feel bad. She seemed really nice. One of the girls is from Germany. She sat down and talked to me about going to college and some of the problems she had transferring college credits from Germany.

I think we've got some good ideas about her announcement. I'll work on it some more tomorrow after our photo shoot. I think we are going to Deer Point. She says there are some great trees to pose on. It should be a lot of fun.

Chad and the kids came to pick her up. I sent them home with all kinds of food that I can't eat anymore. Stuff that Vance wouldn't eat anyway. He's strictly a meat and potatoes man. Me, I'll eat anything that doesn't eat me first. :)

After they left, I started scanning more photos into the computer. Found our 28th anniversary wedding vow renewal photos, so I started scanning them.

Now, I gotta go get my beauty sleep...........Goodnight and God bless..........

No comments: