Sunday, April 13, 2008

Just A Scanning...........

I have spent the day scanning photos into my computer. I scanned about 250 bringing the total over 10,000. I found old Christmas pictures and pictures of Trent when he was two and three, plus a bunch of others.

Talked to my sister-in-law, Robbie, this morning. Then Michelle called. They are in Orlando this weekend.

Vance played golf all morning - his usual Saturday activity. After he got home, he sent me to Cahall's to get steaks to grill. The ones we've been getting from the grocery store just haven't had any flavor to them. I went to Sam's and got a few things and then came home. He was in bed taking a nap. He said he wanted to get a nap so he could stay up and watch the race tonight. Unfortunately, he fell asleep before the end. It just finished and Jimmie Johnson won.

I'm feeling pretty good now. The dizziness is finally over with. And, I think I will head off to bed now.

Goodnight and God bless..............

No comments: