The weekends sure do go by fast. It's hard to believe today is Monday again. As usual, I got up and went to work. I was sore all over, especially in my left arm. I guess I used my left arm to catch myself when I fell in the bathtub yesterday. Didn't really get hurt, but felt pretty stupid.
I forgot to tell you about Hope yesterday. After church, Chad and Tabitha took the kids to the Strawberry Farm to pick strawberries. Tabitha said Trent was very particular and picked only the red ones. Anyway, after they were through, they went home and Tabitha washed the strawberries and put some in a bag to bring to me. Hope came with her. Tabitha called as they got on our street to tell me that Hope would be bringing the strawberries to me. It seems Hope told Tabitha to stay in the car and let her deliver the strawberries. She said "Mom, let me do it by myself. You stay in the car. I'm a big girl now and I can do it by myself." So, when they drove up, Hope got out of the car and brought the strawberries to the door while Tabitha stayed in the car. She came in and said "I brought you some strawberries." She came in and hugged PawPaw, kissed me and said she had to go, that Mama was waiting. I walked her to the car and she climbed in her seat and let Tabitha buckle her up. She seemed so proud of herself. She is the cutest thing. Tabitha kissed me and said she had to go cook supper. As they were driving away, Hope told Tabitha to roll her window down so she could yell "I love you, Nonna!" out the window. God love her! She's precious.
I went to Cato's at lunch looking for Joyce (the lady who helped me in my time of need), but she wasn't working. I wanted to thank her face-to-face for helping me when I had that bad attack. I'll mention it to my doctor on Wednesday when I go.
Penny called to tell me that she went to the doctor today. They want to do a bunch more tests on her because she is still hurting in her abdomen and she's lost 13 pounds in a month. Penny is concerned especially since the 17th (her birthday) is the 10th anniversary of Earl's death. I'm praying for the source of the problem to be revealed through these tests and that she will be fine; that it is nothing major; nothing to worry about.
We had our monthly Ladies Meeting tonight. Watched a Joyce Meyer video. It was all about joy and she told some of the funniest stories from her life. Met her four children in the beginning of the video. Had never seen them before. It was really good. We got out late and I didn't get home until 9:45. Ate supper, and now I'm ready to go to bed.
Goodnight and God bless............
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment