I took off Friday to go to the hospital to sit with Angie while Chip was having surgery. Penny and I met in the parking lot and surprised Angie in the waiting room. Nobody else was with her, so we were glad we went. He was supposed to have surgery at 8:00, but it was probably 9:30 when he finally went in. Surgery was successful and he was doing fine when we were allowed in to see him. Cracking jokes and everything. Penny and I left around 1:00. I went to work to straighten out the five employees that would not lock the day before. After I got them corrected, other things kept popping up that was fine on Thursday. A whole group mysteriously unlocked overnight and had employees who wouldn't lock. I was there almost two hours trying to fix the problems. Got them all corrected and left.
Daddy had called and wanted me to pick up his prescriptions and drop off the one I had. I went to the drugstore and dropped the one off I had and they said it would be ready in an hour. I went to McDonald's and got something to eat and sat in my car and ate it and watched the rain fall. I wanted to go to Wal-Mart and buy a couple of short-sleeved tops, but it was raining too hard. I didn't want to get soaked, so I went to Cato's instead. I parked right out front and went inside. Found two tops and was looking at shorts to try on when it felt like the whole store tilted to the left. I grabbed onto the clothes rack and everything was spinning. I thought I was over having these attacks!! I called out to one of the ladies who worked there and asked her if she would help me. She came over and asked what was wrong. I told her and asked if I could sit down someplace. She helped me to a bench and got me some water to drink. I then asked if she could carry me to the bathroom because I was about to throw up. She helped me to the restroom, praying for me all the way. God bless her. As soon as we got in, I started vomiting. She tried calling Vance and left a message for him to call back. I sat there about 20 minutes and then tried calling the house. Yep, he was there. He had taken off early. He came and got me. I threw up for about an hour the whole time I was there. It was the most violent attack I've ever had. I got the ladies name - Joyce. She asked me to please call my doctor. What for? They can't do anything for me. Vance got me home and I threw up another three or four hours.
Saturday, I slept on the couch most of the day. I was so exhausted. These attacks take so much out of me. It took a long time before I could force down a whole bottle of water. I knew I had to keep drinking because of dehydration. By noon, I was able to eat some grits and keep it down. When Vance got home from playing nine holes of golf, I was feeling better. He cooked supper and I was able to eat. I called Joyce and thanked her for being so kind to me. She still wants me to go to the doctor. I told her there was nothing they could do. They can't really tell if it's Meniere's Disease or aura migraines.
Didn't go to church today. I woke up still very tired and had a terrible headache. Everytime I coughed, my ribs hurt. I feel like I've been beaten with a baseball bat. I hurt all over. That's how I know this episode was worse than the rest. I don't remember hurting so bad from the others. I slept all morning and then Tabitha came over this afternoon and we worked on a brochure for her class. I feel better this afternoon. After Tabitha left, I uploaded a few more pictures to Picasa - Easter and a new album of family photos.
Tomorrow, Kim and I are going to try to go work out. I want to get started and get the habit going, so I can get healthy.
I think I'll upload a few more pictures before going to bed. Goodnight and God bless............
Monday, April 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment