Thursday, February 01, 2007

Back to Work

I sure didn't want to get up this morning and go to work, but I did. Showed off pictures of Vance's truck. The guys were amazed that we got such a good deal on it.

Daddy called. I was so busy yesterday and had a migraine on Monday, that I didn't check on him and he had been sick both days. Said he didn't even feed his cats yesterday, he was so sick. I wish he would call me when he's sick, but he doesn't want to bother me. We will go to lunch tomorrow. He said he's feeling better.

I went to CATO's at lunch. They were having a good sale and I really needed some winter clothes. I got some really cute things at great prices. Even bought some jewelry to match. I never do that.

This afternoon, Randy had to go to the doctor, so he locked down the Warehouse and I had two hours of blissful peace. Was able to catch up on most of my work without interruption.

Church was good tonight. Ruth preached and it was good. She always has visual skits to go along with her sermons and it makes things really come alive. I really enjoyed it.

Hope was so cute tonight. She told Mrs. Lettie that her PawPaw would fix the broken toilet paper holder in the nursery bathroom. She said her PawPaw could fix anything. I forgot to tell Vance that when I got home. I'll have to remember to tell him tomorrow.

I've got to take a Giftability Survey before I go to bed. Mrs. Sandi asked me what my gifts were tonight besides singing and signing (which I don't do anymore). I told her I wasn't sure other than Helps ministry. She wanted to know if I felt led to teach. I immediately told her "no". That is not something I feel I can do. So, I guess I will take this survey to see where my gifts are. Should be interesting.

Good night and God bless.................

No comments: