Sunday, February 18, 2007

Super Busy Saturday





















Slept in till 8:30. Vance left to go play golf. It was cold out, but no wind. Daddy wanted to go to the AmVets, so I jumped in the shower and got ready. Took him to AmVets. Kim and I decided to meet at Wal-Mart and do some shopping. I needed to buy presents for McKinley.

After Wal-Mart, we went to Chick-Fil-A and got a salad. We're both trying to eat better. Kim offered to come back to the house with me and work on Daddy's room. We moved some furniture into the garage. She wants to help me redecorate my bedroom and the rest of the house. She made me feel good. When we were in the bedroom trying to decide where to move the furniture to make the most of the space, she told me she considered me a genius. She said "You are a genius. You are so smart, but you just don't see things like most people. Interior decorating is not something that interests you, so you just don't think about it. Having a cluttered house is not something that bothers you. You see right past material things. I will help you get this house put together. Don't you worry about it anymore. We'll work together and get it done." She's such a great friend. She worked with me until I had to go get Hope to go to McKinley's party.





Katie, McKinley and Corey.




Sharon, McKinley's grandmother, made a castle cake. Isn't it cute?







Picked up Hope. Tabitha was able to get a bed for Trent that has drawers and a desk attached to the end for $75.00. I saw it and it's a pretty sturdy bed. Chad and Tabitha's Uncle Wayne were putting up sheetrock in the hallway. They did a really good job for never having done it before. Chad and Vance get their handyman skills from their Daddy. All three of them can do just about anything they set their minds to. Hope and I went to the party. It was very nice. McKinley got a lot of nice things.






She especially liked the cake.

I got home around 4:30 and Daddy called for me to come get him at the VFW. He had gone there after AmVets to shoot pool. His right arm got to hurting so bad that he couldn't play anymore. I went and got him. Got back home around 6:00. Downloaded the pictures and fixed Daddy some soup. Vance ate bacon and I ate scrambled eggs and bacon. We watched a movie on TV, then the guys went to bed. That's when I came to my computer to blog and play with the pictures I downloaded.

Just had to share a picture of the flowers Vance got me for Valentine's Day. I don't know what this is called, but it opened up today and is absolutely gorgeous and smells good, too. I hope all four of them open. It's one of the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen.
Gotta get to bed. Good night and God bless..............

No comments: