Today started off really bad. I woke up with a migraine. I wanted to go to church so bad, but there was no pushing it. I wouldn't have been able to drive, so I crawled back into bed and didn't get up until around 11:00. Daddy wasn't feeling too good either, so we just ate some breakfast and layed around. It was a beautiful day, so we sat outside for a while.
I threw a load of clothes in the washer and then went in my computer room. I had a small dining room table in there that I decided to loan to Chad and Tabitha until they can afford to get a nicer one. It was piled high with stuff and loads of stuff underneath it, so it took a little while to clean it off and get it out of there. Had to move it by myself cause Vance was over at Chad's painting and Daddy just doesn't have any strength anymore. But I'm the one who put it in there, so I knew I could get it out by myself. And I did. Cleaned up the chairs that go with it and Daddy and I drove over to Chad and Tabitha's. He walked through the house and really liked it. Especially the back porch and deck. I got Vance's truck and we came back home. That's when I realized that I didn't have a door key to get in the house. Vance doesn't keep his house key with his truck key and I had left all my keys with him in case he wanted to leave before I got back. Thank the Lord for Carolyn, my next door neighbor. She takes care of our dogs whenever we go out of town, so she has a key to our house. I had to go borrow it to get in.
I only hurt myself once moving the table. When I turned it on it's side, I dropped it on my left shin. Ouch! But, I got it loaded into the truck with the chairs and I headed back to Chad's. Brandon, a little neighbor boy came to see if Chad was home and he helped me unload the table. He seems to be a nice little boy. Vance was ready to go home. His back was hurting so bad he could hardly stand up straight. I took over painting the closet and he left. Chad and Wayne came back with a load of stuff. Chad, Tabitha and the kids actually slept in their house last night. They had their bedroom suite and a mattress on the floor in Trent's room. Tabitha said it was the most peaceful night's sleep she's had in a long time. I know Chad slept like a log, cause he had been up most of the night before.
Kim, Carrianne and the girls came by. We had a nice visit and the kids really enjoyed the playhouse and yard. I finished painting the closet after they left and watched Chad put Trent's bed together. I put the shower curtain up in the master bathroom. Found out they didn't have any sheets for Trent's bed, so Trent and I went to Wal-Mart. I knew I would run into somebody I knew because I didn't have a bit of makeup on, my hair was a total mess and I was in overalls. Yep, first thing, we run into three ladies from the church - Mrs. Sandi being one of them. Stood and talked to her a long time. She said the church was almost full this morning. I'm so excited about what's happening at church.
Trent and I found the perfect sheets to go with his comforter and found a comforter and sheets to go in Hope's room. I let Trent have the final say on it. I decided to buy it and if Tabitha didn't like it she could take it back and exchange it. When I walked in with that comforter, you would have thought she had won the lottery. She jumped up and down and screamed "It's perfect! It's just perfect!" That just made my day, cause I'm not known for being able to pick out home furnishings, colors and stuff like that. Hope was so precious. She said "Is that for me? Nonna, I like it!" Now, that really touched my heart. I can't wait to see it in her room. But, we've got to get her a bed first. Tabitha's dad was finishing the painting in there tonight. I think they will have all the painting done tonight and be able to bring the rest of the furniture over tomorrow night. I am so excited for them. God has really blessed them.
I've just put another load of clothes on to wash and I'm about to go eat something. It's really late, but I'm hungry. So, I will bid you a Good night and God bless................
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment