Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Too Tired Tuesday

Didn't sleep too good last night. Vance kept waking me up by punching me in the back. I must have been snoring. And I couldn't get up and go to the couch, cause that's where Daddy is sleeping. No, we still don't have a bed yet.

Had to wash my hair before work. I really need to color my hair, but when do I have the time? Wonder what it would look like if I let it grow out? It's almost all gray now, and I really don't look good as a blonde, so I don't think I would look good gray either. My hair is super thick, curly and it seems to get even thicker when I blow dry it. Tried to straighten it, but ended up just pulling it back in a ponytail. Just too bushy!

Kim wasn't there when I went down to get coffee, so I called her at home. Her entire family is sick. I sure don't want any of that. Yep, you can be sure I drank my Vemma this morning. I worked on timesheets and the guys called me orders all morning.

Took my Epson printer to Best Buy to have them send it off to get repaired. Can't wait to get it back. My HP printer just doesn't compare to the photo quality of the Epson.

Tabitha called and said they are officially home owners. They got the keys today and can begin painting tomorrow night.

I was so sleepy after lunch. It was really hard to stay awake. Don't know if it was because of the chicken salad sandwich I had at lunch or because I didn't get enough sleep last night. I've had a headache since last Friday, so that doesn't help either.

Got home and Vance asked if I had picked up more of the padding that goes under the flooring he's putting down in the hall. Nope, I didn't even think about it today. I could tell he was a little disappointed, but he's such a gentleman. He didn't yell at me or even act like he was mad. I hope I can remember tomorrow. Daddy and I have to go and look at an apartment for him tomorrow at 10:00. He really wants to get back on his side of town where his friends are. We've really enjoyed having him around. He never complains and is always appreciative of anything you do for him. But, he wants to be back on his own again. I understand that. Vance wants to do the floor in the bedroom we were fixing up for Daddy. He says since most of the furniture is out of it, we should take the rest out and put down the floor. He's got a point there. I also told him that I wanted to start in our bedroom and rearrange the furniture in there - add and subtract some with Kim's help. She can decorate; I can't. I'm strictly haphazard with the way I decorate. And I like to fill up every available space of floor and wall. She said she would help me get rid of some things.

Went to Praise & Worship practice. On the way, I called Michelle. She said Vance was sick and Fox was teething. It's been pretty rough on her this week. I asked the P&W team to pray for them. Gave Jamie two pictures that Michelle had taken of Fox with a hat on that Jamie and Judy had given Fox when he was born. He loved them.

Pastor Sammy is out of the hospital and at home, but still not up to doing the things he wants to do. But, he's doing great and will get stronger every day.

Talked to Michelle again and then went by Chad and Tabitha's new house. Boy, the previous owners sure did like the color green. I think every room had some shade of green in it. Hope's room is a bright blue-green glossy color. It will knock your eyes out when you walk in. The pictures just didn't do it justice. They are having a painting party tomorrow night to get the house painted before they move in. Tabitha's dad used to paint houses for a living, so he came over and helped her decide on colors. Can't wait to see how they paint the whole house. Whatever they choose for the bedrooms will have to go with forest green carpet. I think the house has good possibilities. It's a great first home. It's probably about the same size as our house, but it has an added screened in back porch and a huge deck across the back. A great place to entertain.

Well, guess I better go to bed. It's already 12:00 and I was tired all day.

Good night (or morning) and God bless..............

No comments: