Sunday, March 25, 2007

Another Busy Saturday

Vance went to play golf as usual. But, he had a golfing partner today. Troy (our nephew) called him last night and wanted to play. They have played before with Skip and Scot.

Mama called right after I ate breakfast. She likes to know what I'm doing on Saturday's. I told her I had a lot to do today. She was waiting for Chip to come and fix her kitchen sink. I hope he made it over there.

I got up and dropped off some film at Walgreen's then went to Big Lots looking for a rake for Chad. That's what he said he wanted for his birthday. Now that they have a house, they also have a yard to take care of. Wouldn't you know it - no rakes to be found. I got two big Rubbermaid containers to put more stuff in to put in the garage while we are trying to redo our rooms. Since I couldn't find a rake at Big Lots, I headed to Wal-Mart. Was able to find one there. Next stop, Publix. Decided to try them out. I usually shop at Winn-Dixie. Got potatoes so I could make potato salad for Chad's party this afternoon. Tabitha called when I got home to see if I could go by Party America and pick up the balloons for Chad's party. Told her I would as soon as I got the potato salad made. Vance came home from golfing. Said he had a good time, but didn't do too well. He and Troy were together and they saw Ron, Penny's ex-husband. Didn't play with him though. Vance and Troy are going to the Country Club to play tomorrow. While Vance was gone to get a haircut, I ran to get the balloons. Came back and mixed up the salad and rushed it over to Chad and Tabitha's. Also carried one of my cameras over for them to use. Came back home and Vance and I went to Appleby's to eat. For some reason, I could only eat half of my food. I felt so stuffed. Maybe it's the medicine the doctor gave me for acid reflux that is making me feel so full. If so, maybe I can lose some weight. That would be a nice side effect.

I didn't get half of what I needed to do accomplished today. I had wanted to mop my floors, but I was exhausted when I got home from Appleby's. Speaking of exhausted, I think I need to head off to bed. It's already Sunday morning - almost 1:00am. I've got to get up and go to church, so I better get my beauty rest.

Oh yeah, I uploaded some pictures of my trip to Callaway Gardens (my birthday present from Kim). Check them out at http://picasaweb.google.com/rutherford.patricia/

Good night and God Bless..................

1 comment:

chaindropz said...

I liked the pictures of Callaway Garden. I just posted forty.